Hi. We’re BrightGauge.
BrightGauge is the world’s leading business intelligence platform for the Managed Service Provider (MSP) community. Over 1,000 customers around the globe use BrightGauge’s software to understand their data and transform their business with custom dashboards, reporting, and scorecards. No more logging in and out, toggling windows or juggling multiple platforms – BrightGauge eliminates the data silo so users can save precious time and energy.
Now that you understand our product, it’s important to also understand our office environment. We’re not the type of company to dictate a buttoned-up dress code, throw around busy work or put up with overbearing personalities. Instead, we are the type of company where you’ll have hands-on access to the whole team and we’ll expect you to contribute to anything that can be improved. We also pride ourselves on being a very close-knit group. We spend a lot of time having fun at weekly happy hours (for those 21 or older, of course), team lunches, brewing beer together, visiting food festivals, celebrating with day-long parties, and exploring all that South Florida has to offer. Need more proof? Check us out on Twitter, Insta, or Facebook. We love to let loose just as much as we love the incredible platform we build each day.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big projects alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, BrightGauge might just be the place for you. Join us!
Editor’s note: What’s in a name? Well, a lot. Truth be told, we spent a lot of time trying to decide what to call this position: Content Marketing Specialist? Digital Marketing Specialist? Digital Content Marketing Commander? We still aren’t sure if we’ve picked the best one, so it’s important to note that you’ll spend the vast majority of your time researching and then writing content for many different mediums. After the content is produced, you’ll also spend time sharing and promoting that content across all of our platforms.
Let’s take a closer look:
We are looking for a vibrant and talented Content Marketing Specialist to grow BrightGauge’s audience. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
BrightGauge’s Marketing team manages a variety of platforms, including our website, The BrightGauge Blog, The BrightGauge Podcast, numerous social media sites, and more. We’re looking to add someone who has a passion for storytelling and is interested in growing an audience through smart, insightful, and helpful content. We need an editorial-minded individual who understands the demands of business professionals and can craft narratives that interest our growing audience.
In addition to creating content, the successful candidate will have a multifaceted skillset and be able to contribute to all aspects of our digital marketing strategy and execution including SEO, email marketing, social media monitoring and engagement.
Content Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Research and then create content for multiple channels (web, social, email, and more)
- Create and execute digital marketing campaigns using HubSpot
- Assist with search engine optimization and keyword tracking
- Integrate keywords into content while also ensuring that it is appealing to readers (i.e. search engine results are important, but we’re still writing for humans)
- Interview team members and customers to help develop content. Should also be resourceful about gathering notes from credible online sources
- Proof and edit content written by other team members
- Wear multiple hats and work with multiple teams and projects at the same time
Required skills for the Content Marketing Specialist:
- Strong writing skills (must have incredible attention to detail, grammar, and spelling) and the ability to create a cohesive narrative is required. Complementary skillset in another category such as video, graphic design, analytics, or HTML/CSS, is preferred
- Knowledge of marketing automation systems (HubSpot preferred)
- Experience with content management systems (ideally HubSpot and/or Wordpress)
- Knowledge of SEO and keyword tracking programs (Moz and/or Alexa preferred)
- Experience delivering Social Media campaigns
- Aptitude for learning new software and tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, continuously evolving work environment
What BrightGauge can offer:
- A beautiful office in the heart of downtown Coral Gables
- Competitive salary based on experience with full benefits / 401K / etc
- A strong support system of passionate co-workers who are driven to succeed
- An opportunity to be part of a growing team with strong core values
- Tremendous opportunity to expand your role and grow with the company.
Are you ready to join our team and help take our company to the next level?
Note: Please apply for this position using the link provided. Blog comments will not be considered as an actual application.