What we’re building...
Here’s what BrightGauge can offer...
- Daily work in Angular, React, Python/Django among many other cutting edge technologies.
- Plan & Ship features from start to finish with other members of the product team (product manager, engineers, designers) in an agile approach.
- A collaborative environment where you’re constantly learning from others and teaching others.
- The opportunity to create pixel perfect screens and interactive application.
- Minimal meeting time and max development/productive work time, in a flexible environment. Open to remote days during the week, etc.
- Be exposed to all parts of the business and customers so the feedback loop of what/why we’re building is as close to you as possible.
- A very fair and competitive compensation plan that will give you access to full benefits (401K, insurance, ec), high base salary, personal annual bonus, and company bonus.
- Be an integral part in a growing and profitable software company that is already past those crazy early days of any new company.
- Get full transparency from leadership on company progress, team progress and personal progress!
- Work in the most beautiful part of Miami, downtown Coral Gables.
If that works, then does this describe you?
- You’re more than familiar with one or more modern frameworks like AngularJS and React. What we use every day.
- You love testing your work for cross browser consistency (even in that thing called “IE”).
- You’ve worked building products before, preferably for a few years, and worked with designers bringing static pages and prototypes to pixel perfect life.
- You have plenty of experience in Git and working in small teams or projects.
- You communicate extremely well, in person but also through tools like Slack, Trello, and Basecamp.
- You’re an upbeat and fun personality that enjoys being with the team because we do spend a lot of time hanging out together.
- In your free time, you love to learn new technologies, help out others on the team wherever you can, and research new libraries. We’re a small team, and you must love the “get your hands dirty” type of culture.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you’ve been searching for, and you’re a fit based on technical skills and the personality we need, apply now!